Fire Alarm Prewire in Tallahassee, Quincy and Crawfordville, and surrounding areas
Welcome to our website, where you'll find all the information you need about fire alarm system prewiring for commercial buildings. Our company is a Tallahassee based low voltage contractor that specializes in the prewiring of fire alarm systems for commercial buildings.
Fire alarm prewiring is the process of installing the necessary wiring and infrastructure for a fire alarm system before the final construction stages of a building. This allows for a more efficient and cost-effective installation of the fire alarm system, and it ensures that the building is fully compliant with all local and national fire codes.
Our team of experienced technicians are experts in fire alarm prewiring, and we use only the highest quality materials and products to ensure that your fire alarm system is reliable and long-lasting. We work closely with architects, engineers, and building owners to design and install a prewiring system that meets the specific needs of each commercial building.
Our fire alarm prewiring services include the installation of conduit, wiring, and devices such as smoke detectors, heat detectors, and manual pull stations. We also offer testing and commissioning of the system to ensure that it is fully operational and compliant with all fire codes.
Don't wait until it's too late to ensure the safety of your commercial building. Contact us today to schedule a consultation and learn more about our fire alarm system prewiring services. We're here to provide you with the peace of mind and safety you deserve. Trust us, as a Tallahassee based contractor, to keep your property and your business safe.
We are a full service shop from the initial consultation, estimating, ordering parts, scheduling the techs, prewiring the alarm system, trimming out the alarm system, and meeting with the fire alarm inspector. Finally monitoring the system and performing annual maintenance. Prewiring a fire alarm system occurs after our company has completed the permit process and received a stamp of approval from the local fire marshal's office. We will schedule a crew of technicians to start the prewire. With the approved set of fire alarm building plans the crew will start with the fire alarm panel location. Then they will install any necessary mounting boxes on the ceiling or walls for devices. Then afterwards the appropriate wire will be installed for each device. Wiring
- 14/2 FPLP fire alarm wire is usually installed for the notification devices in larger building where the runs are longer and need
- 16/2 FPLP fire alarm wire is normally installed for notification devices in smaller buildings
- 18/2 FPLP fire alarm wire is used for the zones or points connected to the fire alarm system.
- 18/4 FPLP maybe used for the remote annunciator located by the front entrance when the fire alarm system is located elsewhere.
- Direct burial fire alarm cable is used underground and can be placed directly in the ground. Although our company chooses to install pvc conduit first and pull the direct burial cable inside the pvc conduit to protect the wiring.
Here is a short video of a nail salon that we prewired.